Monday, November 12, 2012

And so I Fare Thee Well.

And thus i bid farewell to you.
Although my love is purely true.

Its not you, really, its me.
Its something you cant see.

I'm not enough.
And its getting tough.

So here i am setting you free.
From all my troubles, i'm letting you be.

I am now letting life go.
Good logic ? I don't know.

I'm not thinking, I dont care.
Coz this pain, I just cant bare.

So i'm just leaving it all behind,
Hoping someday you will rewind,
To see what we once so much shared,
But for the same thing, i'm not sure we cared. 
I wanted something you weren't ready for
I waited till my heart and soul were sore,
And still ready you never were.

Then i wondered was it me all along.
Were we just not in the same song ?
Where did i lag, what did i do wrong ?
The questions just went on and on.

So all that was left for me in this,
Was the wait for the utterly bliss,
The wait you said, would end soon,
But the wait went on from morn to noon.
Till one day my heart could face no more,
Bit by bit my heart it tore.

And then i said "I'm ready come take me"
My wait is over i can see now more clearly.
Im ready for my sleep, your wait's over too,
I asked you to wait till he'd come through.
But the wait went on, he was ready never,
So i am ready now, let me sleep forever !

(A passing thought.)



No comments:

Post a Comment