Friday, November 2, 2012

Had things always been this way ?

We're standing there, hand in hand,
staring at one such empty land,
so much we feel yet so little we say,
Had things always been this way ?

And yet there's so much we've always shared,
So much love, we always knew we cared.
The feelings we had, was beyond the talks,
beyond the never ending romantic walks,
the theatrical couples usually did take,
( T'was something I wanted, for Heaven's sake ! )


The dream and wish of having a fairytale,
In me, those feelings now had no trail.
Being with him, in time it began to fade,
Our feeling though, it always stayed.
And still we have so little to say,
Things definitely has always been this way !

I loved him then, I love him still,
I love him too much, till the end I will,
I know that right, he knows it too,
He had me at his first "I love you !"



No comments:

Post a Comment